ABB's BSM N-series provides applications with low inertia to attain the highest acceleration capability to allow you to position faster. The BSM N-series is used in the world's fastest machines and demandingn applications.
BSM-N Servo Motor features include:
- Low inertia rotor design with Neo magnets - 5 standard frame sizes to choose
- Acceleration torques from 1.8 N-m (16 Lb-In) to 160 N-m (1400 Lb-In)
- High output torque at low speed – continuous 0.4 N-m (4 Lb-In) to 40 N-m (354 Lb-In)
- Inertia range .067 - 38 Kg-cm2 (.00006 - .034 Lb-In-s2 )
- Standard windings for 160, 300, 650 bus volts- customs available
- Dependability designed in the high 155°C design
- Premium 200°C moisture resistant, multi-coated wire for reliability
- Extra high insulated stator for high voltage and current spike protection
- Superior bearings with Exxon PolyrexEM TM polyrex grease to provide 4 times greater life
- Rugged industrial construction to provide quality throughout the design
- Stock and customs available - IEC/NEMA designs
At present there are no additional specifications available for this product. If you require any further information, please email our applications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BSM-N Servo Motor Installation Manual PDF VERSION
BSM-N Servo Motor Brochure PDF VERSION
Heason Technology has made every effort to ensure the manufacturer’s documentation included in this tab is the very latest release/version. We review the revisions regularly. Please email our applications team at email@example.com for any further information. BSM-N Servo Motor Installation Manual
At present there are no additional videos available for this
product. If you require any further information, please email our applications
team at firstname.lastname@example.org.