ABB – NextMove PCI-2 Motion Controller
NextMove PCI-2 is a compact (7") PCI based controller for the control of up to 8 axes of motion. A single card can control up to 4 axes of servo and 4 axes of stepper. On board I/O can be used to control many parts of the machine. This can be further expanded with CANopen devices conforming to the standard DS401 I/O profile.
Versatile programming is provided by means of MINT - multitasking BASIC or the supplied ActiveX components.
NextMove PCI-2's large Dual Ported RAM (DPR) allows for fast data transfer between the PC application and NextMove PCI. NextMove PCI-2 is ideally suited in applications where fast data transfer is required, for example high speed contouring applications.
- PCI short card (7 inches) compliant to PCI Local Bus specification v2.2. Not compatible with PCI Local Bus specification v3.0, PCI-Express, PCI-X, Mini PCI, CompactPCI or PCI-104.
- 100-pin high density EMC compliant connector interfacing to optional breakout board
- 32-bit 120MHz Digital Signal Processor (DSP) offering over twice the performance of the NextMove PCI motion controller
- 2MByte SRAM for storage of firmware, user programs and data
- 12kByte NVRAM for non-volatile parameter storage
- Up to 8 axes of control on one card - 4 servo and 4 stepper
- 20 uncommitted PNP/NPN isolated digital inputs
- Programmable for hardware limits, home input, stop input and error input. 4 of the inputs can be programmed for high speed capture of position with 1 microsecond
- 12 uncommitted opto-isolated digital outputs. PNP or NPN options available
- Programmable for drive enable and high speed position compare output
- 24V/150mA relay output to signal system error conditions
- 4 x 12-bit uncommitted analog inputs
- Master encoder input for synchronization
- 32kByte Dual Port RAM (DPR) interface with host interrupt capability
- CAN interface for I/O expansion and HMI interfaces conforming to CANopen DS301. Can be used to provide full peer-to-peer networking capabilities with other MINT based controllers
- Multitasking programming capability with MINTMT. Number of tasks limited only by available memory
- Comprehensive move types including: linear, circular and helical interpolation; software cams; flying shears; splines; synchronization with positional offsets and virtual axes
- ActiveX libraries supplied free of charge
- Compatible with Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista
- Compatible with MINT-NC and HPGL
At present there are no additional specifications available for this product. If you require any further information, please email our applications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF Catalogue -> NextMove PCI-2 Catalogue
Heason Technology has made every effort to ensure the manufacturer’s documentation included in this tab is the very latest release/version. We review the revisions regularly. Please email our applications team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
At present there are no videos available for this product. If you require any further information, please email our applications team at email@example.com.